We are proud to provide a specialist Leather Repair service covering Chester, Cheshire, North Wales
Using specialist leather repair techniques and products we can restore old faded leather, repair small rips and tears and deal with all manner of scuffs without the need to replace the leather panel or trim.
This is achieved by using specialised leather cleaners, pigments, sealants as well as a whole host of other products.
All of our products are supplied by a reputable industry leading manufacturers meaning you can be confident of a quality and durable repair which should last for years to come.
This service can deal with minor leather issues right up to full interior restoration.
The typical process;
– Clean repair area to identify extent of damage.
– Remove existing colour coat to prepare the leather and remove surface damage.
– Apply specialist bonding, filler, leather gel products where required to create a new surface.
– Mix and match colour pigment
– Apply colour pigment by hand or via HVLP spray gun/airbrush. Blending out into the surrounding area to ensure a seamless finish.
– Apply matt, satin or gloss sealant to achieve the correct finish.
– Apply leather protectant ensuring a durable finish.